Inhalt

Historischer Rundweg - Board 3

Sankt-Theresien-Stift

The origins of this building date back to 1863 and a Foundation of Max Count von Loë and his wife Therese.

Hospital

singlebörsen test lovoo The former Theresien-Hospital and later senior citizens residence is a two-storey eaves-bricked building with a gabled roof in an elaborate new-gothic form, of which only the façade has survived. In the five axes-wide front there are cross-framed windows made of sandstone. In the middle axis you can see a stepped-gable with a Mother of God statue in the alcove. The façade has a tin cornice and corner tower.

Origin

top 10 free dating sim The roots of the former Sankt-Theresien-Hospital/senior citizens residence, of which only the façade remains, dates back to 1863 as a Foundation of Max Count von Loë and his wife Therese. From the very beginning, the Monastery Sisters of the 'Poor Maids of Jesus Christ', whose headquarters were in Dembach/Westerwald, took over the administration and nursing duties.

how to pick a good username for a dating website After the first expansion in 1901/1902, the 'nunnery' as it was called by the locals, was not only able to house 25 patients, but also able to offer its own disinfectory and healing treatments, such as 'high-sun and medicinal baths'. Under the auspices of the nuns a sewing and nursery school (kindergarten on Kardinal-Galen-Strasse) were also available.

how to choose a good username for a dating site In the 1930's the capacity was again limited, so that Felix Baron von Loë decided on a further modernisation and expansion of the rear tract in 1936. From now on the hospital has a treatment and operations room, for the latter specialist doctors are brought in. During peak times the hospital cares for up to 61 patients.

Old people’s home and care residence

christliche singles freunde chat community partnersuche kostenlos After the departure of the monastery sisters and due to financial reasons, the Curatorium of the Foundation decided in 1965 to turn the hospital into an old people's and care home. In 1962 the kindergarten was completely taken over by the catholic parish of Sankt Cyriakus. The administration of the Sankt-Theresien-Foundation was transferred to the Association for House and Illness-Care in Cleves, to the Sisters of Sankt Francis.

online dating username example In 1971 the extensively modernised and refurbished old people’s home, now with 68 beds, was officially inaugurated.

partnervermittlung jena malone Worries about finding young talent and increased training demands made it necessary to now integrate worldly care-givers into operations. As a result, in 1994 the running of the old people’s home was transferred over to the Caritas Corporation in Geldern.

Hotel Operations

best dating websites in america After the Sankt-Theresien-Foundation moved into a new and modern social centre on Lorschstrasse in 2003, complete with old people’s home, old people’s flats and a kindergarten, the building remained empty for a few years before it was taken over by a Dutch hotelier in 2010. Since 2011 it serves as a hotel.

america best dating sites Portraits of the Foundation couple: Max Count von Loë (1817-1879), founder of the Sankt-Theresien-Hospital

partner suchen oder finden lassen kosten Portraits of the Foundation couple Max Count von Loë (1817-1879), founder of the Sankt-Theresien-Hospital

usa gay dating websites Therese Countess von Loë (1835-1906), co-founder of and name-giver to the Sankt-Theresien-Hospital

er sucht sie chat Therese Countess von Loë (1835-1906), co-founder of and name-giver to the Sankt-Theresien-Hospital

free online dating sites with free messaging The commonly known 'nunnery', Sankt-Theresien-Stift, a postcard-view from around 1900

100 free dating sites with free messaging The commonly known 'nunnery', Sankt-Theresien-Stift, a postcard-view from around 1900

free dating sites with free messaging Sankt-Theresien-Hospital, before 1939

free online dating with free messaging Sankt-Theresien-Hospital, before 1939

100 free dating african sites Golden jubilee for Sister Hefrida (Mother Superior) with her sisters at the entrance of the Sankt-Theresien-Hospital, 1965

free west african dating sites Golden jubilee for Sister Hefrida (Mother Superior) with her sisters at the entrance of the Sankt-Theresien-Hospital, 1965

free african white dating sites Sankt-Theresien-Foundation, postcard-view around 1910

free east african dating sites Sankt-Theresien-Foundation, postcard-view around 1910